Saturday, January 29, 2011

And so it begins...

After leaving my ex of 3.5 years, my friend Stephanie decided it was time for me to get some sweet, sweet man-loving. Her bright idea? Creating a profile for me on the dating site Plentyoffish.com... and yes, I do mean she literally sat down at her own computer, and made a profile against my will. Since then I have come to find out that this site would truly get me out of my post-breakup funk... but in a most unexpected way. What I found was that the site was full of total douchebags attempting to look like sensitive souls seeking that one perfect soulmate. Same made absolutely no attempt to hide their douchedom. So it begins... my little project to document the most epic of these idiots.



The concept for this actually came from a friend of mine who has had some pretty hilarious responses to the women on the site, so I'm giving credit where credit is due!

2 comments:

  1. The beginning of something epic! I have bookmarked your blog by the way. I hope this goes well for you. First comment also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! This is going to be an uber epic blog... I think from time to time I'll have guest spots for those who have similar encounters with awesome(ly bad) experiences with those of the opposite sex!

    ReplyDelete