Saturday, February 5, 2011

Oh, what's this, an actual post?

Well since I can't post separate entries on separate pages here, I suppose I can rant every now and again on this one, right?

SO

There's a lot of shit going on in my life right now... not like I need anything more to deal with, but it is what it is. Hopefully people get their shit together and calm down because I really kinda like having them in my life...

In happier news, I've decided to apply for field school this summer. Blame Emilie. It's going to be tough work, let me tell ya... a month away from home, doing back breaking labor day in and day out.... scuba diving. Wait, wha? That's right bitches, field school is in the Caribbean. It was obviously a tough choice to make, as I'm sure it would be for you.

I just figured that with everything going on in my life, I need a vacation. I've actually been saying that for a long time, but I've pretty much come to the decision that I'm going to stop trying to make everyone else happy, and for once in my life just do something completely selfish. Fuck work. Fuck bills. Fuck doing nice shit for other people, because very few actually do nice stuff for me (yeah yeah, I know... doing things selflessly is totally the right thing, and for the most part, I don't give with the expectation of getting anything back... but dammit, it would be nice once in a while!).

Other than that, I've renewed my interest in pilates. I've always thought it was cool, I was just too lazy to do it. A few weeks into doing it, and I'm kicking myself for not having started it sooner. I'm now at the point where I'm starting to SEE a difference, and it's insanely rewarding. Not to mention motivating me to keep my lazy ass doing it! I really want to take up yoga though... I naturally have a lot of nervous energy, and it tends to manifest in fairly annoying ways... how else could I sent a 5 page text in one minute? My blood is probably also infused with coffee form my job, which totally doesn't help!


anyways... rant is over for now... I'm going to sit here and laugh at how horribly bad these ExtenZe commercials are.

No comments:

Post a Comment